Valentine’s Day is a litmus test, isn’t it?
If mention of the “month of love” fills you with more “ugh” than “wahoo,” and you are motivated to do something about it, this email-based challenge is for you.
From February 1st until Valentine’s Day itself, I will send you 14 brief emails that will inspire you to do things differently in your marriage.
Here’s what you can expect:
- No fluff - Actionable steps developed to change your marriage every day.
- Skip the books - Cliffs Note-wisdom from several relational experts - skip the books.
- You’re not alone - Closed Facebook group for Q&A and positive community -
- Access options - Watch or read your email challenge.
When I first started conceptualizing and writing this challenge, I experienced a lot of anxiety about not being “qualified” enough to share what I have learned about loving my family well. And truly, beyond my personal experiences - which admittedly have been vast and varied - I’m not qualified.
But the people I’ve learned from are.
The challenge includes information by and inspiration from the following experts:
- Dr. Gary Chapman, The Five Love Languages
- Danny Silk, Keep Your Love On
- Dr. Emerson Eggerichs, Love and Respect
- Allison Armstrong, The Queen’s Code
- And the ultimate relational expert, Jesus
Are you ready to experiment with how you do things to improve your marriage in 14 days? Join us!
* indicates required